Another year, another AAA Top Shop Award. We are proud to be recognized as a AAA Top Shop for the 9th year in a row. Congratulations to our staff of who made it all happen!
AAA recently unveiled its list of Top Shops, AAA Approved Auto Repair (AAR) facilities recognized for providing honest, reliable and quality service. For 2017, the award, now in its 16th year, honors 29 auto repair facilities across Arizona.
To be considered for Top Shop designation, facilities must first be a part of AAA’s AAR network, which includes more than 120 auto repair and auto body facilities statewide. AAR facilities must adhere to more than 20 standards, including:
- An annual inspection by AAA representatives.
- Staff an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified technician or equivalent for each area of service offered.
- Guarantee effectiveness of repairs, parts, labor or components for a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles for AAA members.
- Accept the final decision of AAA in resolving complaints concerning service to members’ vehicles.
In addition to these standards, Top Shop recipients must also:
- Maintain customer surveys with at least a 90 percent approval rating.
- Remain actively involved in the community through service groups and charities.
- Uphold an exemplary business reputation.