Updated January, 2021
Making adjustments for extraordinary times. The following protocols are in place for your safety and ours.
- You are welcome to come into the office for dropping off and picking up your vehicle but are asked to remain at a safe distance from others.
- Waiting room is limited occupancy – to one customer at a time, generally reserved for signing receipts, picking up keys, etc. Customers are not allowed to wait in the inside while vehicle is being serviced.
- Our key drop system is also available from your convenience.
- Face masks are encouraged.
- No shuttle service available.
- All keys are sanitized before and after service.
- If you have any questions on any of this, we’ll be happy to discuss them with you when you make your appointment.
We are grateful for our community during these trying times and appreciate everyone adapting to these changes. We hope everyone stays safe and healthy.